HRP is committed to supporting the insurance market as it makes a major contribution to providing a sustainable future for our planet and its people. Our Environment, Social and Governance aims and guiding principles are three-fold:
To operate as a net-zero carbon organisation by 2040
- We will withdraw from carbon intensive insureds by 2040, with a reducing % of GWP related to energy classes over that time
- We will undertake only essential business travel, considering all low carbon options first
- We will measure our carbon footprint and costs related to business travel on an annual basis.
To create a culture at work that recognises and celebrates diversity and inclusion
- We will strive to achieve a gender balance of staff across the organisation and in senior roles
- Our learning and development programme will include training on behavioural development.
To demonstrate accountability and transparency in all decisions
- We seek to align fees and commissions to ESG factors
- We will maintain monitoring and disclosure of sustainability performance including compliance with TCFD disclosure requirements.